Do you have a complaint
Belnet is committed to the quality of its services and to improving the way it operates. In the event that you still have comments or complaints on this matter, you can put these to our complaints' manager. Your complaint will be treated with the utmost consideration.
In addition, Belnet does everything it can to avoid similar complaints in the future and to improve how its services operate.
We have created a form that is specifically intended to deal with any complaint you may have.
Please complete this form if you are not satisfied with the quality of our services: online complaint form.
No consideration shall be given to complaints that are anonymous or offensive or that are not part of our remit.
How is a complaint dealt with?
- Once your complaint has been registered, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt;
- Your complaint is sent to the relevant services and relevant people and is dealt with within one month;
- You will receive an answer by email or by post;
- Your complaint shall be dealt with in a strictly confidential manner;
- You will receive a reply giving reasons within 30 calendar days.
Still no solution?
Should you not be satisfied with the reply given by the complaints' department, contact the Federal mediator. This is an independent service that does not come under the federal administration. It will examine your complaint free of charge and impartially.