Belnet employs more than 80 persons who daily work to provide and maintain high quality, innovative network structures with associated services for Belgian higher education, research and public services.
A job at Belnet means contributing to this mission every day. You will be part of a team of enthusiastic colleagues and have a stable position as federal employee. Federal? That's right, since 2000, Belnet has been a public service with separate administration within the Federal Public Service for Science Policy Programming. What is more, at Belnet you will work in a stimulating and dynamic high-tech work environment. And Belnet is able to offer you a salary in line with prevailing market conditions that takes account of your relevant professional experience.
Do you want to know more about working at Belnet? Then read the testimonials of our colleagues.
Would you like to know more about what is going on within Belnet and at the same time stay informed about the new vacancies? Then sign up for our newsletter or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Terms and conditions of employment
- Salary in line with the market conditions
- Public transport pass, second class
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible work schedule
- Possibility to work at home three times per week
- 26 holidays
- The choice between a 38h or an average 40h week, whereby you receive extra days as compensation
- End-of-year bonus
- Extensive training possibilities
- Contribution to hospitalisation insurance
- supplementary pension (FR - NL)
- Bonus for successfully completing a certified bilingual course
- Various benefits via the Fed+card