Through Belnet, promising IT students have the opportunity to participate as a speaker at the prestigious TNC20 conference and present their idea to an international audience. The selected students await a unique experience with individual coaching and guidance.
TNC20 is organised by the European research network GÉANT and will bring together hundreds of IT specialists from the academic and industrial world. The conference will take place from 8 to 12 June in Brighton.
With its "Future Talent Programme", GÉANT gives young talents the opportunity to present their idea or (research) project during a "lightning talk" at the TNC. All IT/networking topics qualify. You can highlight a technical, economic, legal, or security aspect of IT.
Last year, a student from the Belnet community was selected to participate in the Future Talent Programme and to present his project at TNC. Will you be our next speaker?
- You are registered on any IT or networking (related) course at a Belgian university or college
- You are committed to participating in the preparatory events (webinars) organised by GÉANT
- You can make time to attend the TNC, should your idea be selected
- You have very good English-language skills
What you can expect
- A unique professional experience which allows you to meet peers from all over the world
- Free participation in the TNC20, including transport and accommodation
- Webinars and individual coaching to optimally prepare you for your presentation
Then let us know soon! Once we have received all information about your idea or (research) project, we will submit your application to GÉANT. The deadline is 28 February 2020.